Find Your Way Home--Bestselling Sat NavsPlan ahead and avoid traffic jams with one of our bestselling sat navs from top brands including TomTom and Garmin. We also stock a great range of up-to-date and fully-routable maps for your device, including popular destinations such as France, Portugal, North America and Scotland.
An Introduction to Geological Structures and Maps 7ed (Arnold Publication) Paperback – 31 Jul 2003
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The inclusion of 16 field photographs of geological structures is a welcome addition to a text already generously illustrated with some 50 line drawings. New problem maps have also been added, increasing the total to 46 and making the book very good value.
About the Author
George M. Bennison was formerly Senior Lecturer in Geology, University of Birmingham, UK
Keith Moseley is Head of Physics and Geology, Monmouth School, UK
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The book arrived in perfect condition, on time. It is a helpful handbook for those who want to revise and practice the problems in structural geology.Published on 6 Mar. 2014 by george
Anyone into geology who has to attend field trips will find the information in this book priceless Worth buying if you are a student in geologyPublished on 22 Dec. 2013 by alison williams
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography > Physical
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geology
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Palaeontology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Earth Sciences
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Geology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Human Geography
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Atlases & Maps