- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd; 1 edition (18 Feb. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1412934451
- ISBN-13: 978-1412934459
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 1.5 x 24.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,385,376 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
An Introduction to Game Studies Hardcover – 18 Feb 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Professor Frans Mäyrä is a Professor of Games Studies and Digital Culture at the Hypermedia Laboratory in the University of Tampere, Finland.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > PC & Video Games
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Games
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Hobbies & Games > Indoor Games
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Hobbies & Games > Role-Playing & War Games