on 22 December 2011
I bought this to help me prepare for my Fire cert and i found it to be very good at preparing me for the course.... However there is a lot of information in here that you do not really need to know to pass the exam but it will be needed to complete Fire R/A's and other associated requirements.

Just be mindful that you can spend time learning things that you do not need to know and that time could be better used.
on 12 July 2010
An excellent book for those that need to know more about fire related issues rather than just a practical quick guide with no real explanation. Well written and the obvious choice for those preparing themselves for the exam and those that need a competent book on the shelf for reference. It is my choice as a comprehensive guide, because it is not just a quick read
on 10 July 2010
thank you for sending my Health and Safety manual. Since receiving it, I managed to achieve a pass with credit in my Nebosh Fire exams!!
on 23 July 2012
Exellent resource which is being used to help update our fire risk assessments, would not be without it. We carry out fire risk assessments on 34 Retiremnet Complexes and numerous block of flats.
on 15 November 2013
Very happy with the book - lots of detail that would be of interest to anyone who wants to know more about safety in general, fire safety legislation and fire risk assessment.
on 23 October 2014
A very good reference book ...........essential for anybody in the industry