Introduction to Digital Logic Design Hardcover – 30 Apr 1993
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
John P. Hayes, a well-known authority in the area of computer engineering, now brings his expertise to digital logic design. Intended as a mainstream introduction for the first course, Introduction to Digital Logic Design provides a presentation which is both scholarly and highly supportive of student learning. In addition, it presents the traditional core topics including sequential and combinational design and register level logic. This is the first introductory text that provides balanced coverage of concepts, techniques and practice. Also, the text includes excellent coverage of the most modern topics and technologies -- programmable logic devices (PLD's), the testability, and computer aided design (CAD). This text has an attractive, practical design that highlights a number of features that support student learning.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Industrial Design
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Architecture & Microprocessors
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Circuits
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design > Industrial Design
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Mathematical Foundations > Mathematical Logic
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Engineering Skills & Design
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Mathematical Theory
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy