Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£34.99|
Save £9.68 (28%)
An Introduction To Counselling 5th , Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 777 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
John McLeod writes in a very accessible, easy-to-read style, yet he does not compromise on content. With seven new chapters, this book offers, not just an introduction to the breadth and depth of counselling, but an up-to-date exploration of models and theories, ethics, current issues, the many aspects of practice, and a critical evaluation of the field. Each chapter ends with a conclusion, recommendations for further reading and questions to prompt reflection and discussion.
This text is a useful resource for students at all levels of training. I first bought a copy of this text many years ago when I first started counselling training - it has proved to be invaluable. Each new edition seems to have grown with me and offered more. As I move on to a doctorate in counselling psychology this latest 5th edition remains an excellent resource. I highly recommend this book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy to read and really useful if studying level 2 and 3 counsellingPublished 11 months ago by M. Osullivan-day
Helps me a lot with the counselling side of my degree, would definitely recommend.Published 16 months ago by Brittany West
Doing level 3 diploma in counselling & this is a good all round book!Published 17 months ago by Cathy Duck
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Counselling
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Poverty
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Counselling
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Psychology