- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Robinson; UK ed. edition (29 Mar. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1845292782
- ISBN-13: 978-1845292782
- Product Dimensions: 25.9 x 0.3 x 21.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 46 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 206,455 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Introduction to Coping with Anxiety (An Introduction to Coping series) Paperback – 29 Mar 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'This booklet will prove an invaluable first step to overcoming anxiety.' --Professor Peter Cooper, Professor of Psychology, University of Reading"
An easy to use workbook for coping with anxiety disorders.See all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some good tips & recommended exercises. Putting these into practice is essential if you want to improve your situation and get anything from this book.
Good starter book for anyone suffering with moderate anxiety!
Most recent customer reviews