Introduction To Control Theory Paperback – 28 Apr 1994
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'the book aims to provide real insight into feedback systems and is aimed at both undergaduates and graduate students of engineering with a background in the solution of differential equations, probability theory and matrix algebra'Aslib Book Guide, Vol. 59, No. 3, March 1994
'each section is well referenced, enabling the interested reader to find a more detailed exposition elsewhere ... I felt that the author's treatment of stochastic control is the best part of the book. It is written with enthusiasm.'Peter Hydon, The Institute of Mathematics and its Applications Bulletin, Vol. 30, No. 5/6,May - June 1994
It presents basic mathematical models and tools of control theory in a way which makes it readable for undergraduate students of both mathematics and engineering. (European Mathematical Society Newsletter, No. 13, 1994)
The book provides a good introduction to the central themes of control theory. (Mathematika, 41 (1994))
About the Author
O. L. R. Jacobs, Department of Engineering Science, University of Oxford.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History
- Books > Reference > Language > Communication
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Botany & Plant Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Automatic Control
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Robotics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics > Mathematics for Scientists & Engineers
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics > Scientific & Engineering Mathematics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference