An Introduction to Classroom Observation (Classic Edition) (Routledge Education Classic Editions) Paperback – 18 Nov 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'An excellent book for PGCE and teacher training courses.' - -- Prof. J. Hifsod, Queen's University, Belfast
From the 1st edition:The book is easy to read and contains valuable suggestions - an excellent introduction to classroom practice. -- Gwenan Hughes Williams, North Wales University College --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
E.C.Wragg was Professor of Education at the University of Exeter, UK. He was one of the finest international experts on research into teaching and learning, and always wrote with the teacher in mind. A regular columnist in the Times Educational Supplement and the Guardian, he was in demand for radio and TV education features. The Ted Wragg Teaching Award for Lifetime Achievement honours his memory, and is given annually to educators who are considered to have shown excellent devotion to teaching throughout their careers.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Philosophy of Education
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Primary
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Studying & Test Preparation > Teacher Assessment
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies