Introduction to AutoCAD 2007: 2D and 3D Design Paperback – 15 Aug 2006
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
As Mr Yarwood re-cycled some of the drawings a few of the files for "Introduction to AutoCad 2009" which can be found on the Routledge web-site may be of some use.
The book isn't bad - like most 3rd party software guides it is full of silly errors which got past the proof-reader, but it's useable.
The copy I bought from via Amazon was very cheap - so I'm not going to complain.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > 3-D Graphics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Computer Aided Design
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design > Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design > Engineering Graphics & Technical Drawing
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Engineering Skills & Design