Introduction to 8080/8085 Assembly Language Programming (Self-teaching Guides) Paperback – 1 May 1981
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Shows how to write programs that control manipulations in microcomputers.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Good introduction to assembly - all the usual verbiage on number bases, registers, instruction sets, etc.
Covers the classic 8080 & 8085 chips.
The book was written in 1981 - well before "newbies" came to the computer field. So the text is informative, no-nonsense, and easy to follow. It lacks flashy hype and useless "fluff" found in so many of todays books.
The book comes with reviews and self-tests. It's a mini-textbook very suitable for self-study.
A good book to have if you're into vintage machines (Altair, IMSAI 8080, Sol-20, etc.)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Architecture & Microprocessors
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Introduction
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics
- Books > Reference