- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Short Introduction to Accounting (Cambridge Short Introductions to Management) Paperback – 14 Jul 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Essential reading for the business beginner. In lucid prose Barker strips out the jargon to reveal the basic and surprisingly elegant concepts of accounting.' David Champion, Senior Editor, Harvard Business Review
'A gem of a book. A must-read for anyone daunted by the complexities of financial statements.' Jake Cohen, Dean of MBA Programme, INSEAD
Written with real-world insight and worked examples to test knowledge, this book explains the essentials of accounting and shows how to use accounting information effectively as a business tool. One of the Cambridge Short Introductions to Management - a series of concise, authoritative guides to the core subjects in management.See all Product Description