- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Introducing Mind and Brain: A Graphic Guide Paperback – 5 Apr 2018
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
About the Author
Angus Gellatly was Professor of Psychology and Head of Department at Keele University and is now at the Open University. He used to write fiction in the days when he had the time.
Oscar Zarate is a highly acclaimed graphic artist who has illustrated many Introducing titles. His prize-winning graphic novel A Small Killing is known throughout the world.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As an emotional intelligence trainer, I found it a lot better than many other books from this rather patchy series.
The format of cartoons and text allow for an "easy" read, though I found that the structure of the book gets lost in it. Good if you're a complete beginner, don't need to _know_ everything, and it is quite memorable. But if it whets your appetite try The Human Brain by Susan Greenfield - covers the same topic, in more depth, but is still in the "easy" read category. Not so many nice pics, though!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?