- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Introducing Mechanics Paperback – 3 Aug 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
It engenders an image of mechanics as a coherent whole, unlike some of its modular rivals. (TES)
Written for the new 2000 specifications
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Taken together with its companion 'Further Mechanics' it offers a 'grown up' narrative approach to a subject which is, all to often, taught as though it were a branch of Chinese cookery