Introducing Artificial Intelligence: A Graphic Guide Paperback – 3 May 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Henry Brighton is a research scientist at the Max Planck Institute for Human Development in Berlin, where he explores cognition-inspired approaches to Artificial Intelligence. Previously, he was a postdoctoral research fellow at the University of Edinburgh, and a research scientist at SHARP Laboratories of Europe, Oxford. Howard Selina studied painting at St. Martin's School of Art and the Royal Academy in London, where he now lives and works. He has also illustrated "Introducing" series titles on Evolution and Consciousness.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Comics & Graphic Novels > Genre
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Algorithms
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Robotics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science
- Books > Young Adult > Comics & Graphic Novels
- Books > Young Adult > Computers & Internet > General