Intimacy With Impotence: The Couple's Guide to Better Sex After Prostate Disease Paperback – 28 May 2004
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"[This book is] outstanding, well-written, and should be read by all men and women."
About the Author
The founding vice-chair and former Director of the National Prostate Cancer Coalition, Ralph Alterowitz is currently the President of the Education Center for Prostate Cancer Patients. He lives in Potomac, Maryland. Barbara Alterowitz is a marketing executive with an international technology firm. She lives in Potomac, Maryland.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The basic point of this book is: A couple's love-life does not have to end with impotence or reduced sexual capacity. If a couple is determined to have a satisfying sex life in spite of physcial limitations, this book will show them how.
"Intimacy with Impotence" is written by a couple for couples. With a minimum of preaching it deals with the physical, emotional, and psychological challenges accompanying impotence and gives practical advice on overcoming them. As a survivor of prostate cancer disease myself, I can highly recommend this book.
This book is a "must read" not only for Prostate Cancer patients, but also to those suffering sexual dysfunction from many other causes whether they be physcial or psychological.
We Survivours of PC should unite to help others with the tremendous resources like this book and many others. Read the book, it will get you back on the right track. Love life is not over after PC!!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Conceiving & Infertility
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Impotence & Viagra
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Prostate
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Urology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z