on 19 July 2017
Deflated enough to be unusable after only two hours. And this was after FIRST use. My brother and his wife ended up on the floor, as reinflating it in the middle of the night would have woken the whole house up (the built-in pump is extremely noisy). We just tried to use it a second time, with only a small child sleeping on it, and the same thing happened; after only a couple of hours almost half the air had seeped out. I wish I'd returned it as soon as I realised.
on 10 August 2017
When we were moving from one house to another, we used this air bed countless times over a number of months. It is extremely comfortable and infates/deflates very, very quickly. I am 1.9m tall and it works perfectly for someone of my height. The only negative is that it is very, very heavy. However, I would still recommend the air bed without reservation.
on 12 July 2016
Right after the return window closed, this mattress developed a hole in it. After only one use. My mom was up all night trying to reinflate it after ending up on the floor. We can't seem to fix it.
on 19 February 2017
Huge , high, really good matress, I use it for couple of months now , first one I bought if I remember well in august and still using it and second one bought it in around 3 4 months ago and again really good . Second one was a gift and it is used daily
on 30 July 2017
Amazing size .have yet to sleep on it Hope it fits in our tent,well pleased with it ,no more struggling to get up whilst on holiday
on 13 March 2017
delivery was quick & earlier than expected, excellent quality & was very impressed with the size, will highly recommend to friends & family
on 1 June 2017
I bought this airbed about 8 months back. It was all good for the first few use. Then it started to deflate slowly as if it has a slow puncture. Never used for the last 6 months. Although i can see many satisfied customers, its a Waste of money in my case.
on 22 May 2017
Very convenient spare bed without taking up loads of space when not needed. High quality materials and really nice integrated pump.
on 1 May 2017
Great buy!, recommended!
on 4 March 2017
Great item works as a full time bed not just an occasional one