Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Intex Easy Set Pool without Filter - Blue, 8' x 30"
|Price:||£29.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£10.04 (25%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Water capacity (80% of wall height) 2419 L (639 gallons)
- Super tough 76cm (30") sidewalls are triple strong
- 3 separate layers of material for extra strength and durability
- Easier to disassemble than any rigid steel-walled pool
- Measures 8 feet by 30 inches
Warning: Only to be used in water in which the child is within its depth and under adult supervision.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Easy to set up - no tools required. Liner is supported by inflatable top ring while the pool goes up by itself as the water level rises. Pool has convenient drain plug for easy emptying. Sidewalls are made with 3 separate layers of material for extra strength and durability, two outer layers of heavy gauge PVC laminated to an inner layer of polyester mesh for extra reinforcement.
Easy to set up - no tools required. Liner is supported by inflatable top ring while the pool goes up by itself as the water level rises. Pool has convenient drain plug for easy emptying. Sidewalls are made with 3 separate layers of material for extra strength and durability, two outer layers of heavy gauge PVC laminated to an inner layer of polyester mesh for extra reinforcement.Great value for money and can be installed, ready for filling within 10 minutes. No tools are required just simply lay the pool down on a flat surface, inflate the top ring and fill the pool with water. Your Intex Easy Set 8ft Inflatable Swimming Pool is made from the highest quality PVC, sandwiched with close weave tightly woven Nylon webbing for re-enforcement, which is many times stronger than other brands. This is a fantastic pool for all the family to enjoy. See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1) Unless you live in a warm climate, here in the UK you really need to buy the Intex pool heater. Just don't even think about plugging that into an extension lead so make sure you have a professionally installed outdoor double socket (for pump and heater) that is RCD protected. If you don't heat the water (which is well over 1000 gallons) then it will be very chilly! Also don't expect the pool to get to a good temperature within a couple of hours, it's not designed to be like that. I turn mine on Thursday morning and by the weekend it's 34c, lovely and warm. It takes a good few days but it's not that bad on cost when you consider how much water capacity it's heating.
2) Buy aquatic underlay. The lining of this pool is very high quality, but with the huge weight of water inside you don't want any tears or punctures.
3) Make sure it's on an absolutely flat surface! When I first set mine up I filled it with a few inches of water and I could see that it very close to level (only a slight incline). Anything else will result in the pool being lob-sided and you'll be wasting a lot of time. I have mine setup on the patio, on aquatic underlay.
4) Make sure the pipes to the pump or heater don't get filled with air. It actually took me a while to figure out that my pump was taking in air from where the pipe is attached to the pool as it wasn't tight enough. I tightened the jubilee clips (I needed to buy extra) and the problem stopped. You can expel the air from the top of the pump if needed. After a few days the air was gone.
5) Buy a chemical pool floater.Read more ›
You would have thought they would have contacted you to advise - but no !!!
EDIT: Bejeesus! They've bumped the price up somewhat! £95??? I paid less than £30 ten days ago. Still, I guess I wouldn't have regretted it had I paid the higher amount.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've used this pool twice and already had to use both puncture patches on the inflatable ring and it's still deflating :-( The material of the pool itself seems sturdy enough but... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Kids love this but very hard to keep level , very long time to fill . wouldn't recommend if you are on a water meter eek .Published 1 month ago by lynn.mcfarlane
Brilliant but took way to long to fill and empty, children got bored waiting defiantly need the heater to go with it to! Need a big garden!Published 1 month ago by miss scott
Good paddling pool my only problem is the air ring keeps losing air pressure otherwise would have given it five stars .Published 2 months ago by Duncan white
Fab and great price - my kids loved this pool last summer - its easy to put up and take down, and is very strong and robust.Published 5 months ago by claire jones