Customer reviews

Interpet Super Fine Filter Pads - PF1
Style: PF 1|Change

on 10 August 2012
very fine mechanical filter material which does an excellent job of getting/keeping the aquarium water crystal clear. people ask me how my water looks so clear...this is how. as a secondary idea, when i am cycling a new tank, i tend to put two of these in my currently used filter...one over the normal white filter pad and one over the carbon pad, and leave it for a week or two, so that when i start my new tank, i can take them both out and put them over the filter pads of the new aquariums filter to instantly provide all the types of bacteria needed to cycle my tank. this has meant that i have never lost any fish during a cycle and have not suffered massive toxic spikes...this has also been achieved in 2 weeks and did not require me removing other materials from my old tank, such as gravel which might contain inverterbates i dont want to contaminate the new tank with.
2 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 15 April 2018
Great product, will definitely use again
on 3 November 2017
Excellent.
on 5 June 2017
Good value product and just what I needed for my tank.
on 20 December 2012
Makes the water crystal clear. Need to place it on inside of carbon filter adjacent to the white filter for best effect. When the filter bubbles reduce its the super-fine filter is full and needs to be replaced. The frequency of filter change is affected by the type of food, amount and distrubance in the tank. Could not purchase these from my local store so great service from Amazon.
5 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 17 September 2014
These are great for helping to keep your aquarium clean and clear.
2 people found this helpful
on 20 August 2017
They are a wast of money, just use pillow filling it's cheaper and the same just cut to fit.
on 18 August 2016
These have improved my fishes lives no end
on 30 January 2013
This is a quality product, I am very paranoid about my fish and their wellbeing, they mast have quality and this product provides that.
4 people found this helpful
on 2 January 2016
It works.
One person found this helpful