- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Store for great offers on aquatic pet food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Food & Treats Store for a huge selection of fish & aquatic pets treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Aquarium Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular aquariums.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Interpet Gold Filtration Start Kit
|Price:||£6.49 (£2.36 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£15.50 (70%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Undergravel filtration system for a healthy aquarium
- Air pump for powerful and quality aeration
- Cleans and purifies water for healthy goldfish
- Easy to install - assembly and maintenance instructions provided.
- Quality materials - high performance
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
It is recommended for safety that the aquarium equipment is connected through a residual circuit device. Check that the voltage of the mains supply corresponds to the voltage on the pump. Install the pump in a position where it cannot be splashed. Do not immerse pump in water
The Interpet Gold Filtration Starter Kit has everything you need to set up a healthy goldfish home. Filtration is important because goldfish live in their own waste, and the particles can make their bowl cloudy and polluted. This is both unsightly and unhealthy for fish. Undergravel filtration creates a clear, healthy aquarium by trapping suspended waste matter and biologically removing the toxic fish waste. The Aqua Air Mini aquarium air pump has a quality moulded case and solid base that absorbs sound making it quiet and anti-vibration feet to avoid pump movement. Built for reliable, long-lasting performance, it has powerful airflow and the internal carbon impregnated filter reduces air pollution in the aquarium.
Place the pump on a shelf higher than the water levelin the aquarium, but not directly above, so the pump cannot fall into the water. Connect air tubing with air valve and connect to power the single air feature or filter or air featureSee all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The "filter" is a joke. Goldfish should not be kept in bowls, and the filter included in this is an old fashioned under gravel filter - it will only work to clean the water after weeks for running, this allows time for good bacteria to build up. If you add this straight to a goldfish bowl, it will do nothing to clean the water from toxic ammonia. I have been a fishkeeper for over 16 years, and it saddens me that companies can still get away with advertising such crap.
As I said though, this kit is worth it just for the pump, I am using it to make aerated compost tea for my garden :).
it simply moves debris around the tank... you might not have to bother with oxygen tablets anymore but will still have to make very regular water changes.
not even sure if it would work in a smaller bowl with just one fish.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Does nit filter just blows waste around tank bubbles only come out of the base no water actually is filtered. Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Amazon Customer
bubbles were a bit violent from the base at first but once repositioned not too bad - it is noisier than we expected.Published 5 days ago by Minx
Too power full needs more stones on top to keep it on the basePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Works as described. Comes with instructions. Had to get aquarium gravel as it floats up in my fish bowl (well it does say under gravel filter) anyway great buy the fish seem to... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Michelle