- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Store for great offers on aquatic pet food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Food & Treats Store for a huge selection of fish & aquatic pets treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Aquarium Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular aquariums.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.49 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Interpet Gold Disease Safe
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Effective treatment for most goldfish illnesses
- For ornamental freshwater fish only
- Harmless to filters, plants and fish (DO NOT use on Mormyrids)
- Will treat 57 litres (100 pints) - sufficient for 10-12 doses
- Easy to use formula for all tanks, bowls and orbs
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Interpet Gold Disease Safe is an easy to use, effective treatment for goldfish illnesses. Most diseases are easily treated if detected early enough. Use Disease Safe as soon as you notice your fish behaving unusually or appearing to be unwell. Signs of illness are ragged or blood streaked fins, unusual swimming action or loss of balance, cotton wool like growths, slimy white skin or fins, cloudy eyes, white spots, lying on the bottom of the tank, gasping at the surface, clamped fins or loss of appetite. Simply work out the volume of your fish tank and use the pipette provided or bottle cap to correctly dose the water. 1 pipette will treat 0.57 litres and 1 capful will treat 2.65 litres. Disease Safe can be re-dosed if your fish have not recovered after 5 days. Follow the instructions provided carefully.
1 x 100ml Interpet Gold Disease Safe
1 x pipette
1 x Guide to Caring for Your Goldfish
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews