- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Interpersonal Communication and Psychology, 1e: Theory and Practice Paperback – 14 Jan 1999
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'The book presents an excellent and detailed overview of the key concepts and issues in the field. The content is tailored well to the needs of healthcare professionals.' - David Clarke, Lecturer, Division of Medicine, University of Leeds, UK
'A well structured, comprehensive text, clearly written... Extremely suitable (level). This book has been included as a recommended text for students undertaking a degree course module "Practice Based Assessment".' - Gary Morris, Nursing Lecturer, School of Healthcare Studies, University of Leeds, UK
'Informative, interactive, and a good reference source. User friendly and accessible for students.' - Mr J Morris, Nurse Lecturer, School of Healthcare Studies, University of Leeds, UK
'This book offers a unique opportunity to explore both interpersonal communications and psychology. It shows how this knowledge can be translated into health care delivery skills...
This book provides important information for communication training. It is a good buy for clinical psychologist(s), nurses, social workers and physicians interested in behavioural medicine.'
Saudi Medical Journal, Summer 1999
'As the title of this book suggests the author sets out on the enormous task to deal not only with the theory and practice of interpersonal communication as it relates to (the) health care professional but also to cover a whole range of other areas of psychology as well. The result is a book which provides a useful, well written and informative introduction to numerous concepts and issues in psychology... a useful concise introduction to psychology for health care professionals.'
Journal of Community Nursing, June 1999
'I have read with infinite pleasure and interest the book written by Dev M Rungapadiachy and just published by Butterworth Heinemann. The work is written as a reference text book for healthcare professionals which includes doctors, nurses, psychologists, psychotherapists, counsellors, social workers, health visitors and so on. It deals comprehensively with interpersonal communication and psychology... It is a valuable well written book with extensive details on all aspects of communication and profuse references for those who need further reading. I recommend it strongly to all those disciplines of professional carers and helpers.'
Mauritius News, Oct 1999 Edition
"The concept of the book is to teach relatively simple lessons and, subsequently, to provide exercieses for pratcising the newly learnt skill. This seems a good method for achieving the aim. The book also profits from easy to understand language, a clear structure and pletny of informative illustrations. Finally, it is fully referenced, thus opening the possibility for further reading."
Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing > Psychiatric
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Social
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Nursing
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Nursing