- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The International Trade Centre: Export Impact for Good (Global Institutions) Paperback – 30 Mar 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Stephen Browne is Director of The Future of the UN Development System (FUNDS) Project and Fellow of the Ralph Bunche Institute for International Studies at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. He worked for more than 30 years in different organizations of the UN development system.
Sam Laird is Special Professor of International Economics at the University of Nottingham; Visiting Professor, Trade Policy Centre for Africa, Arusha, Tanzania, and has taught at various institutes in Bern, Paris, Tokyo, and Vienna. He was also with UNCTAD, the WTO, the World Bank, and the Australian Industries Assistance (now Productivity) Commission.