- Hardcover: 168 pages
- Publisher: J H Haynes & Co Ltd; Reprint edition (30 May 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0857338390
- ISBN-13: 978-0857338396
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 1.3 x 27.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 21,880 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
International Space Station Manual (New Ed) (Owners' Workshop Manual) Hardcover – 30 May 2015
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Dr David Baker worked with NASA on the Gemini, Apollo and Shuttle programmes between 1965 and 1990. He has written more than 80 books on spaceflight technology and is the author of the Haynes NASA Space Shuttle Manual. He lives in Sussex.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Aeronautics & Aerospace > Astronautics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Reference