- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 2010 edition (27 Oct. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0230279546
- ISBN-13: 978-0230279544
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.5 x 25.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,379,396 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
International Place Branding Yearbook 2010: Place Branding in the New Age of Innovation Hardcover – 27 Oct 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'This is a valuable and wide-ranging volume which will be of great interest to practitioners and scholars of place branding alike.' - Nicholas J. Cull, Professor of Public Diplomacy, University of Southern California.
'In order to advance the field of place branding, a much stronger multidisciplinary approach is required than has occurred to date. The intellectual bridging between different fields provided by this book represents an important step in embracing that multidisciplinary perspective. – Keith Dinnie, Associate Professor of Business, Temple University Japan
This book has captured the heart of the theoretical and practical aspects of place branding as a strategic component of business today. Go and Govers have managed to succinctly present the various facets of this topic in a cohesive, logical and comprehensive manner. They have brought together key scholars and thinkers in the field and produced the most up-to-date scenario of the state of research and practice.' - TC Melewar, Professor of Marketing and Strategy, Zurich University of Applied Sciences
Surveys the world of place branding and marketing and offers readers an illuminating overview of the state-of-the-art of place branding principles, practices and processesSee all Product description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Strategy
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > International
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Market Research
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Marketing Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Research