International Management: Managing in a Diverse and Dynamic Global Environment Paperback – 1 Mar 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr. Arvind V. Phatak is Laura H. Carnell Professor of Management and International Business at Temple University's School of Business and Management. Currently he is the Executive Director, Institute of Global Management Studies, and the Temple University CIBER at The Fox School of Business. Dr. Phatak was the founding director of the international business program at Temple University. He has served as Chairman of the General and Strategic Management Department from 1978-1981 and from 1987-1990.
Rabi S. Bhagat is Professor of Organizational Behavior and International Management at the Fogelman College of Business and Economics of the University of Memphis. He was awarded the Suzanne Downs Professorship for Research (2003-2004) by the University of Memphis.
Roger J. Kashlak is Professor of International Business and Senior Associate Dean at the Sellinger School of Business and Management at Loyola College in Maryland. He has been with Loyola College since 1993. He received a B.S. in Economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, an MBA in International Business from Temple University and a Ph.D. in International Business and Strategy from Temple University.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > International
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Organisational Theory & Behaviour
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > International
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship