- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
International Law and Sustainable Development: Past Achievements and Future Challenges Hardcover – 9 Sep 1999
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
: ... a treasure trove of information, insightful analysis, and critical commentary. (The American Journal of International Law Vol. 94, 2000)
the best up-to-date primer on marine environment law today. (EJIL (2000) Vol 11 No. 4 939-946)
About the Author
Alan Boyle is Professor of Public International Law at Edinburgh University.