- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (30 Jun. 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1902683188
- ISBN-13: 978-1902683188
- Product Dimensions: 23.4 x 16 x 2.2 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,286,720 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The International Impact of the Boer War Hardcover – 30 Jun 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This collection opens up the possibility for all kinds of interesting global comparisons and contrasts . . . without exception, all the essays are clearly written, contain interesting ideas and are produced to a high standard . . . quality essays that do genuinely help to clarify the international aspects of the Second South African War." Matthew Seligmann, Reviews in History
About the Author
Keith Wilson is Professor of International Politics at the University of Leeds.