International Economics: WITH Research Methods for Business Students AND Business Finance, a Value Based Approach: Theory and Policy Paperback – 2 Aug 2007
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Research Methods for Business Students
I think this is a great book and so do my students. I asked them to review a book of their choice and everyone who read this book said they liked it and that it really helped them to succeed in their project.
Professor Veronica Liljander, Swedish School of Economics and Business Administration, Finland.
What makes this book useful is that it is written from the viewpoint of the active student researcher. It addresses the problems that students will meet, as they meet them, giving concrete examples based on the work of student researchers.
Helen Batley, Harrow Business School, University of Westminster.
Through a unique blend of practicality and rigour, the Saunders author team provide business and management students with the knowledge, understanding and skills necessary to complete a successful research project.
The fourth edition of Research Methods for Business Students is the market-leading text which brings the theory, philosophy and techniques of research to life and enables students to understand the practical relevance of the research methods. A highly accessible style, logical structure, numerous examples and useful checklists provide step-by-step guidance through the entire research process.
Use this book to:
- Understand both the practical application and underlying philosophy of research methods in business.
- Learn from worked examples and case studies based on real student research, illustrating clearly what to do and what not to do in your project.
- Gain rapid understanding and confidence in using the tools and techniques for analysis to undertake successful research.
Log on to www.pearsoned.co.uk/saunders to:
- Get ahead with tutorials on software packages such as SPSS and NVivo;
- Make the most of the Internet as an efficient and effective research tool by using the Smarter Online Searching Guide.
- Test your understanding with the multiple choice questions for each chapter.
Professor Mark Saunders is Head of Research at Oxford Brookes University Business School.
Dr Philip Lewis is Principal Lecturer, Gloucestershire Business School, University of Gloucestershire.
Dr Adrian Thornhill is Head of the Department of Human Resource Management, Gloucestershire Business School, University of Gloucestershire.
Additional student support at www.pearsoned.co.uk/saunders