- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Manchester University Press (16 Oct. 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0719048249
- ISBN-13: 978-0719048241
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 17.1 x 1.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,434,548 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The International Co-operative Movement Paperback – 16 Oct 1997
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I did not find much consideration of theoretical perspectives, which are better discussed in works of Herman Daly and David Ellerman, and papers by Ann Milford held at the Fair Trade Labelling Organization. William Greider's The Soul of Capitalism is an excellent contemporary survey and extremely readable, while Mark Lutz's Economics for the Common Good is a more academic survey, and very good to probe theory.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > History > Military History
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > International Institutions