THE ULTIMATE INTERMITTENT FASTING DIET
This set includes two most powerful collection of books that will help you to boost your life:
- Intermittent Fasting and Ketogenic
- Intermittent Fasting for Women
Are you looking for a way to lose weight?
Are you tired of dieting, restricting the foods you eat, calorie counting, measuring, and weighing?
Have you tried a ton of different diet programs, but you still can’t figure out how to get it to work for you?
Are you tired of measuring out portions, working out like crazy, and trying to get things to work out for you—without seeing any of the results that are promised?
Millions of Americans have tried out a diet plan at one time or another—yet they fall off because they don’t see the results, or the plan is too hard for them to keep up with.
They think that something must be wrong with them or that they are just stuck with the weight forever and that there is nothing they can do to make it better.
Intermittent fasting may be the answer that you are looking for! Instead of having to constantly watch how much food you eat and only being restricted to certain foods, you will focus more on the amount of time for your eating window and for your fasting window.
Yes, you still need to eat healthily and make sure that you are not just eating junk and empty calories—but as long as you eat healthily and get in lots of healthy nutrients, intermittent fasting can be a great way to help you lose weight and feel great.
In this guidebook, we will spend time talking about the basics of intermittent fasting and the steps that you need to take in order to get started on this kind of fasting in your life. Some of the topics that we will discuss in this guidebook include:
- What is intermittent fasting;
- The history of intermittent fasting;
- The benefits and some of the negatives of this kind of fasting;
- The different types of fasting methods that you can go on;
- Common mistakes to avoid when you go on a fast;
- How women can go on a fast and still see amazing benefits;
- The different lengths of fasting and how to implement them into your day; and
- How to get started with intermittent fasting today!
- Why Diets Don’t Work – explains why conventional diets eventually fail and why all begin with good intentions, but most fail in the end.
- Metabolism, Brain, Muscle Mass, Hunger, Blood Sugar Levels – how each is affected by intermittent fasting
- Autophagy – how our body rids itself of old cell machinery and renews the cell structure
- What to do While You Fast – learn about ways to keep busy while you’re fasting and avoid the temptation of food until it’s time to break your fast
- What foods you to eat and what are the most common mistakes that you can make when you begin to adopt intermittent fasting
Intermittent Fasting will enable you to control when you eat and what you eat.
Fasting will improve your health, give you more energy, maintain better sleep, balance blood glucose and insulin levels, reduce inflammation, and stave off the possibility of diseases such as cancer and Alzheimer’s Disease.
If you are ready to learn the smart way to lose weight and feel great and if you don’t want to worry so much about counting calories and having to carry a food list around with you at the grocery store, then make sure to check out this guidebook and learn all about intermittent fasting!
Now, if all of this sounds like your ideal book, then hop on over...
...and DOWNLOAD IT!
Buy the Paperback Version of this Book and get the Kindle Book version for FREE