Interest Groups and Congress: Lobbying, Contributions, and Influence (Longman Classics) Paperback – 19 Jul 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr. John R. Wright is a Professor and Dean of the School of Technology at Central Connecticut State University in New Britain, Connecticut. He is the author of over 30 professional publications, including jounal articles and monographs. He is an active member of the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME), the International Technology Education Association (ITEA), the National Association of Industrial Technology and co-founder of the New England Manufacturing Applications Consortium (NEMAC).
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Civil Liberties & Political Activism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > United States
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Political Science
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Structure & Processes > Elections & Referendums
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism