- Paperback: 220 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; Pap/Psc edition (2 Feb. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1316629171
- ISBN-13: 978-1316629178
- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 1.4 x 24.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 466,652 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Interaction Online Paperback with Online Resources: Creative Activities for Blended Learning (Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers) Paperback – 2 Feb 2017
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Interaction Online is a valuable resource for anyone who wants to incorporate an aspect of online interaction in their language teaching. It is relevant for use with online, blended or face-to-face courses and appropriate for a wide range of teachers and learning contexts. This handbook contains over 75 tried and tested activities, the majority of which can be carried out either synchronously or asynchronously. Activities are purposeful and foster interaction between and among learners and instructors, rather than between learner and machine, and make use of generic tools and applications, such as discussion forums, instant message services and Facebook.