Interaction Design: Beyond Human-Computer Interaction Paperback – 26 Apr 2011
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
The leading book on human–computer interaction, now completelyupdated
Offering a process–oriented approach to human–computerinteraction, this updated resource is an ideal starting point forlearning the interdisciplinary skills needed for interactiondesign, human–computer interaction, information design, web design,and ubiquitous computing. The team of authors brings their vastexpertise to the pages as they go beyond simply showing you theprinciples that apply to interaction design, but also explaininghow these principles can be applied.
- Boasts completely updated content on interaction design,human–computer interaction, information design, web design, andmore
- Includes coverage on the latest technologies and devices suchas social networking, Web 2.0, and mobile devices
- Develops and updates all featured case studies, examples, andquestions to illustrate technical, social, and ethical issues youmay face
- Explains the various principles of interaction design and howto apply them
- Places special emphasis on how to design interactive productsthat enhance and extend the way people communicate, interact, andwork
Featuring a full–color design throughout, this new edition iscommendably adaptable for both computer science and non–computerscience users.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Written by Preece, Rogers and Sharp it continues the high standards as the previous editions. The book covers all necessary topics of HCI design, testing and evaluation. Perfect for higher education.
The entire book is very interesting to read, intuitive and has clear clarifications in every chapter - which is useful if you want to consider pursuing a career in HCI!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent, thorough book on design. Using for a final year uni module. Recommended.Published 21 months ago by J. R. G. Reynolds
Recommended by my lecturer for the HCI unit.. really useful with tasks at the end of each section to test your knowledge!Published 22 months ago by Ashley Smalley