on 24 September 2014
This super light clever powder covers redness and imperfections on the skin, I use it to cover the dark circles under my eyes, and I have lines and wrinkles,it doesn't sit in them, it just smooths over, covering with a fine light reflective veil, I use a foundation brush and use the flat edge to put it on. It has been a well used and much liked product, and despite it being a sample size,it has lasted many months.I will order this again, and recommend it highly.
7 people found this helpful
on 28 July 2016
Excellent product. I did not think I would like it because Bare Minerals' bisque is too shiny, and does not conceal the dark circles under my eyes. This stuff does conceal the dark circles, and I need to apply less than if I use a light mineral foundation. Excellent product. I recommend it for fellow sufferers of dark circles under the eyes.
One person found this helpful
on 15 February 2013
This concealer is good. It helps to cover marks on the skin (I am in my late forties). Very fast delivery and would buy again from Intelligent Cosmetics.
7 people found this helpful
on 7 July 2013
I like this, but it's a bit dry and drags the skin a bit when you try to apply it, especially round the eyes. I mix it with a tiny spot of foundation and it blends in well,hiding most blemishes. Will be buying more when it runs out
One person found this helpful
on 7 April 2018
EXCELLENT.
on 17 December 2016
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 30 November 2015
Looks like flour on my face. I will persevere with less but not impressed with the finish.
on 5 October 2015
Nice coverage speedy delivery but does ub off where my glassess sit on my nose but would still recommend and purchase again
on 6 February 2016
Good coverage considering the price goes on well with a brush
on 15 February 2016
Arrived early, was very small, but love the product