Sunix® 10A 12V/24V Solar Charge Regulator Intelligent Solar Charge Controller, Display Overload Protection Temperature Compensation
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Battery Voltage: 12V/24V, auto & Charge Current: 10A & Discharge Current: 10A
- Adopts double MOS series circuit control makes the voltage loss dropped by 50%. With the PWM fuzzy control in charging, the charge efficiency is improved a lot.
- With Over-load protection & Lightning protection & Under-voltage protection & Over-charging protection & Reverse Polarity protection & Short circuit protection.
- Wide LCD screen display . users can select the proper working mode based on the different conditions.
- Easy to set up and operate. Available for DC lamp and phone charging. Suitable for home, industrial, commercial etc.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Color : Black
Material : Plastic
Rated Voltage : 12V / 24V (Auto Switch)
Max. Charge/Discharge Current : 10A
Max. Solar Panel Input Voltage : ≤50V
Stop Charge Voltage : 14.7V/29.4V
Low Voltage Recovery : 12.2V/24.4V
Low Voltage Protection : 10.5V/21.0V
USB Output Voltage/Current : 5V 2A
No Load Loss : =10mA
Temperature Compensation : -3mV/Cell/℃
Operation Temperature : -20℃ ~60℃
Item Size : 13.3* 7 * 2.5cm
Item Weight : 120g~152g
1. Over-load protection
2. Short circuit protection
3. Lightning protection
4. Under-voltage protection
5. Over-charging protection
6. Reverse Polarity protection
Package Includes :
1 X Solar Charge Controller
1 X Instruction Manual
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's main advantage is that it incorporates an ammeter to show the current charge and voltage which is useful in locating the best position.
The plus point is the the USB ports to which a raspberry pi is currently attached.
It won't start without a 12 v battery in reasonable condition so this is a must
It looks a bit flimsy so not sure how it will stand up to storms etc in the winter
Getting the hang of the settings takes time
Useful for testing panels and their quality
After 4 weeks of use this equipment has broken down. My first impression was misleading and I would recommend users not to purchase this charge controller as it is simply an over charged ammeter
The only slight issue I have is that the off-load current consumption of the unit is 20mA - double the stated figure of 10mA. This isn't a great issue but given that a small panel like the 30W one I'm using can be down to 200mA charge current on a dull day I'm losing 10% of that in the controller rather than the 5% I had expected. Hopefully this won't prove critical too often.
All in all it's remarkable for the price.
Though bigger print instructions or supply a magnifying glass with them would help.