- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
- Spend £10 on Kindle Books, get £3 in Kindle Book credit. Limited-time special offer. Offer valid till 26 November 2020.
Intellectual Property Revolution: Successfully manage your IP assets, protect your brand and add value to your business in the digital economy Paperback – 16 Sept. 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- ISBN-10 : 1781331588
- ISBN-13 : 978-1781331583
- Paperback : 212 pages
- Dimensions : 13.97 x 1.22 x 21.59 cm
- Publisher : Rethink Press Limited (16 Sept. 2015)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: 729,818 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Any remotely serious entrepreneur that did not know what's in this book has bigger problems than managing their IP.
Shireen uses simple and short case studies to highlight examples of how IP is used and where it has gone wrong for large well known organisations. She also provides several tips throughout the book on how to check out the health of your IP although links to specific sites here might have been useful.
I think it's inevitable that if your business experiences even moderate success then IP protection is a definite must, and engaging an IP specialist is essential at that juncture. Personally I see it as an insurance policy protecting you against legal action in the future. And as Shireen mentions in her book, it is only a slim chance of being sued that you are protecting against but it is a possibility nonetheless.
Shireen's writing style is very in tune with the SME mindset which meant the book was easy to read and very digestible in only 2-3 sittings.
Easy 5 stars. If you are in the digital, online, graphics and web spaces I would thoroughly recommend you read Intellectual Property Revolution.