- Prime Student members get 10% off Books. Enter code STUDENT10 at checkout. Enter code STUDENT10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Intellectual Property: From Creation to Commercialisation - A Practical Guide for Innovators & Researchers Hardcover – 16 Apr 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
John P. Mc Manus, Ph.D., C. Chem., MRSC has extensive experience in the development and delivery of training courses for postgraduate students, researchers, technology transfer managers and SMEs on the topics of IP management and exploitation of research and has presented at training workshops for the EPO's European Patent Academy. He was Group Intellectual Property Manager with the nanotechnology company NTERA Ltd and also held positions at Enterprise Ireland and NovaUCD.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|