- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 10.2 x 8.1 cm ; 91 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 272 g
- Item model number: BX80662I76700
- ASIN: B0136JONG8
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 27 Sept. 2015
- Average Customer Review: 49 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,305 in Computers (See Top 100 in Computers)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Intel Core i7 Quad-Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Processor CPU
|Price:||£281.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Intel i7-6700, Core. Processor family: Intel Core i7-6xxx, Processor frequency: 3.4 GHz, Processor socket: LGA1151
- Maximum internal memory supported by processor: 64 GB, Memory types supported by processor: DDR3L-SDRAM, DDR4-SDRAM, Memory clock speeds supported by processor: 1333,1600,1866,2133 MHz
- PCI Express slots version: 3.0, PCI Express configurations: 2x8, 1x8+2x4, 1x16, Supported instruction sets: SSE4.1, AVX 2.0, SSE4.2
- Processor Socket H4 LGA-1151
- Quad-core (4 Core)
- Core i7
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size Name: Retail box version
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I bought this to upgrade from a Q9450. Well worth it.
I decided on the i7-6700 (and so the Z170 chipset) rather than the i7-5820K (X99 chipset) primarily based on price and usage needs. The total cost of i7-6700 and Z170 motherboard was 350 pounds versus for the i7-5820K and X99 motherboard would be over 500 pounds.
True the i7-6700 only has 4 cores, while the i7-5820K has 6 cores,but this is sufficient for gaming, microsoft office and web browsing. If I was doing video editing or using other intensive apps then the i7-5820K would be a better choice.
Also at the time of writing a method of overclocking these non-K processors has been discovered (BCLK unlock), and motherboard manufacturers are said to be pushing out BIOS updates to allow this, so overclocking these non-K processors may be a possibility soon.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very powerful. Recommended for music production with 16gb ram and ssd. Running on lowest buffers at 2-3ms latency , amazing.Published 3 months ago by reviewitnow!!
Temperature variance between cores is more than I would like. Core 0 is consistently 5-10C warmer than Core 3 for some reason, despite I've done reseating the heatsink several... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Samuel Chen
Quite strange, but the fan & heatsink had no plastic protector cover, so the thermal paste was exposed (i nearly stuck my finger in it removing from the box) Also, the box was worn... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Mark
Is there even any competition? Years if Wintel made AMD too weakPublished 5 months ago by MR MH ZAWADZKI