Integrating ERP, CRM, Supply Chain Management, and Smart Materials Paperback – 31 May 2001
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Chapters I liked based on professional interest are: Auditing the Implementation, Operation and Maintenance of ERP Software, The Ongoing Change in the Practice of Auditing Information Technology, Auditing Supply Chain Solutions and Enterprise Resource Planning Systems, Case Studies in Auditing a Company's Financial Statements and Other Reports, Auditing the Security/Protection Methodology and Providing Improvements. These are solidly written and thoroughly cover all aspects of the topics. This is no surprise if you are familiar with Mr. Chorafas' work, which is heavily slanted towards financial management.
I also liked "The Next Frontier in Technology and in Supply Chain Management", which is one of the more visionary chapters in the book. It also has one of the longest titles I have ever seen (I truncated the complete title name). Unfortunately, like the title, well crafted sentences are not a hallmark of Mr. Chorafas' writing. Despite that, the information he provides between the covers of this book is thought-provoking and excellent fodder for long-range strategic planning.
If you are an architect, strategic planner of CIO of a company that employs or plans to employ any two or the three foundation systems discussed in this book (ERP, CRM or SCM) this book is essential reading. It is also an excellent resource for consultants who specialize in any of the three system types.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Professional Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Information Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Production & Quality Control
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Purchasing & Supply
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Quality Assurance & Total Quality Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Purchasing & Procurement
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Systems Analysis & Design
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Functional Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Architecture
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Computer Aided Manufacture
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Manufacturing