- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3419 KB
- Print Length: 303 pages
- Publisher: Shambhala Publications; 1st pbk. ed edition (5 Aug. 2011)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005G4W0I0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #338,643 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£21.99|
Save £9.08 (41%)
Integral Psychology: Consciousness, Spirit, Psychology, Therapy Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This work is, for me, much easier to read. Being drawn to stage models of development, I really like his summary tables that place a large number of such models in relationship to each other.
Perhaps more importantly though is his framework (inner/Outer; Individual/Collective) for locating different models - showing that they are not competing but describing different aspects.
As always with Wilber there is quite some repetition and overlap with other works (especially A Theory of Everything) but in many ways I find this a helpful reinforcement rather than an irritant.
In this book, Wilber attempts to integrate the contributions of the different schools of psychology and sheds some light on the nature of the self. A goldmine of information and insights, 'Integral Psychology' will not disappoint those who seek an integral understanding of psychology and consciousness and are serious about their self-transcendence. Worth the effort.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ken makes some compelling aruguments throughout. I keep this on a kindle so tha ti have it as a reference in addition to having read it through....Published 24 months ago by T. M. Jensen
Very expensive to purchase for such a cheap quality productionPublished on 18 July 2014 by Amazon Customer
How wonderful Ken is amazing author.
This is well worth reading I would recommend it strongly
thanks and well done
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Mysticism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Psychology > Psychotherapy, TA & NLP