- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Integral Education: New Directions for Higher Learning (Suny Series in Integral Theory) Paperback – 1 Aug 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Sean Esbjörn-Hargens is Associate Professor and Founding Chair of the Integral Theory Program at John F. Kennedy University. He is the editor of Integral Theory in Action: Applied, Theoretical, and Constructive Perspectives on the AQAL Model, also published by SUNY Press, and Executive Editor of the Journal of Integral Theory and Practice.
Jonathan Reams is Associate Professor of Education at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology and Editor-in-Chief of Integral Review.
Olen Gunnlaugson is a Postdoc Associate at Simon Fraser University.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|