on 30 March 2017
i have 3 of these now, 2 16gb and 1 32gb, work great, decent speed, perfect size. the 32gb recently failed after some linux misshap that rendered the usb unreadable/unwritable. I contacted customer support, they tried sending a tool that could restore it, sadly no use. They told me to fill a form out and post the drive to them and they'll replace it under lifetime warranty. got new drive :)
Contacted customer service on the 23/03 got new drive on the 29th. good going, happy chappy here.
One person found this helpful
on 2 February 2018
Purchased this a couple of years back to use for a persistent live USB Linux install on an old Asus EEE PC (it only had 4gb storage installed). Works fine and is reasonably speedy even in usb 2.0 ports. Has been reliable so far, despite being used for main operating system and all the writes involved. My only criticism is it can get pretty warm to touch. As the thing is so small (only pokes out a few mm from the port) there is no surface area for heat to dissipate from. Despite this, no apparent damage so far and the fact I can leave it permanently in the laptop outweighs any negatives.
on 8 April 2015
My 3 mins video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T07O-aU1m54

I was looking for some portable storage solution and I found something that may be one of the smallest 64GB storage options around.

I needed something very portable that could be left in my MacBook without any worries of losing or breaking it. Also, I looked for a very fast storage, so I opted in for USB 3.0 Integral 64GB flash drive. In addition, I did a little research on Amazon and this device looks to be the best deals for around 35 USD and it receives best reviews, so I decided to choose this one.

The flash drive is sealed in the packaging, so you will be sure that it is a new product. It is really small in size and it is made out of aluminium alloy. Also, there is a little strap in case you want to attach it to your keys. The Integral USB storage flash drive is very sturdy and well made. It spots a unibody metal design and again, it is incredibly small. I haven’t seen any other USB 3.0 flash drives with 64GB of capacity yet. Tell me in the comments section if I’m wrong.

For the size comparison you can take a look at the regular USB flash drive and this one. Also, it is way smaller than a regular SD card. My main complaint about regular sized USB flash drives that they stick out of the computer so much that you always need to take care of it before putting your PC or Mac into the travel bag. This is not the case here. Yes, it does it stick out a little, but I had no issues with it while leaving it in my Macbook and travelling. It stays really firm and there is a little chance of breaking it.

Reading and writing speeds are very fast, which makes it a perfect device. All in all, I can definitely recommend this product as it lets you forget about all those bulky USB flash drives. This is one sturdy, good looking and compact device. The only disadvantage is that it is so small that you may lose it if you just throw it in your bag. My advice is that you either leave it in your PC or Mac or attach it to your keys with the supplied strap.
on 17 November 2015
Since USB 3 really does make a difference in read/write terms if you intend to store - or move - media files (movies, music libraries) this little dongle is highly recommended (as are the 32Gb versions more commonly seen in high street outlets): the small size means it can be fitted and forgotten but equally they can be easily overlooked.

Fortunately a take-apart phone/key ring double loop halter is supplied, since this or some other form of Kevlar loop lanyard is a necessity: the inner portion of the slot is a meager 6mm x 1mm so it won't take a ball-chain or mini cable.

(If this is an issue - using the stick as a 'digital dog-tag' for example, similar products are available, notably the Integral Metal ARC USB 3.0 Flash Drive, also listed on Amazon.co.uk)

PS

While the zinc alloy housing acts as a most effective heat-sink working with tens of Gb at USB3 speed means heat build-up, so you might was to avoid handling any small metal-cased devices for a few minutes.
on 22 May 2016
I purchased this to replace the 64GB version I've had for the last year (which was excellent, but stupidly lost by me!). It looks exactly the same as its predecessor and works just as well.

It is tiny (think thumbnail size) and only about 5-6 mm is visible once it is plugged into a PC, this means that it is not ideal if you constantly want to plug/unplug it as it is a little fiddly to get out. However, I like the low profile as I usually have it plugged into client's PCs and its inconspicuous nature is a bonus (I generally leave it plugged in for months at a time). It would also work well as a long term additional drive on a tablet/laptop where you want something that does not get caught up / knocked off.

The hole at the back is suitable for fitting to a key ring or lanyard. There is no dust cover, so if you are planning on keeping this in your pocket / bag you will want to consider some sort of cover / case for it.

I run mine with PortableApps and it works really well (even where admin privileges are not available).
on 2 October 2017
A tiny USB stick with decent storage that I can forget I have on me until I need it? Great.

The only reason it's only got 4 stars is because of a design issue that can make it annoying, the slot on it is so narrow that it won't spin freely around a keychain. I think it came with a small beaded chain (I've had it a long time now, I can't remember if it came with it or seperately) but that snapped quickly so it's direct on my keyring now. I'm sure this would be an easy thing to modify for the future, but as it is I find it very handy and always keep it with me.
on 10 August 2017
Not Same Read and Write as mentioned in the description. See the attached picture.
review image
4 people found this helpful
on 11 February 2016
UPDATE: I've scrolled back through nearly 3 years of purchases in order to update this review because last week I left this tiny thing in my trouser pocket, put it through a 60c wash then tumble-dried it on a high heat and eventually found it another week later.... and it STILL WORKS. Is this thing also bullet proof??! Nothing but love for this product, even if I do leave it everywhere because it's so unobtrusively tiny.

Never had a problem with this and had it for about a year. It gets hot but doesn't seem to corrupt it. The only trick is not losing it - tiny!
One person found this helpful
on 3 May 2014
Very compact Flash drive and once in the USB port of a lap-top, both secure and project only a little from the post . For a lap-top this allows the Flash Drive to remain in the USB port for transit in a lap-top sleeve without the need to remove the drive. This is probably the best location for the drive as due to its size it would otherwise be easy to miss=place. This was why this particular drive was selected.

Unfortunately whilst the drive operates well if inserted after lap-top is running, for my lap-top (Windows 8.1) each time it starts with the drive in place, the drive (not the lap-top) does not register correctly and appears to go into a loop of registering and de-registering. This can only be stopped by removing the Flash Drive and re-inserting when it is immediately registers and operated correctly.

Nonetheless, a very good Flash Drive except for this minor problem that may only occur with my lap-top type and OS.
on 31 January 2016
Great. Tiny fits on my keyring and worked without any problems

Update Jan 2017. I bought a 2nd one of these as the original one I bought was so useful and working fine even after extensive use..... The new one is much much much slower. Read speads testing both today on same machine/same USB 3.0 port shows old one at 140 m/s vs new one at <30 m/s. I assume build quality has fallen considerably...a real shame. Further update: Perhaps I was unlucky & the 2nd drive was just defective -> it's now locked up completely - no way to remove data already written to it or reformat as only shows as read only to windows or linux os. Requesting refund.