- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £6.48 delivery
+ £9.21 delivery
Instax P10GLB3080A Mini 8 Camera - Yellow
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Enables you to take instant credit card photos
- Brightness adjustment
- Built-in flash
- Instax Mini Film, print size 54 (W) x 86 (H) mm, image size 46 (W) x 62 (H) mm
- Power supply LR6/AA-size 1.5 V alkaline batteries x 2
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
instax mini 70 camera with 10 shots, Canary Yellow
Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera with 20 Shots - Yellow
Instax Mini 25 Camera - White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£9.29||£6.48|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||IGLM ELECTRONIC||fotomeister24|
|Film Format Type||Fujifilm Instax Mini film||Fujifilm Instax Mini film||Fujifilm Instax Mini film||Fujifilm Instax Mini film|
|Item Dimensions||11.6 x 6.82 x 11.83 cm||—||11.6 x 11.8 x 68.2 cm||15.01 x 11.68 x 6.4 cm|
|Item Weight||307 grams||281 grams||307 grams||275 grams|
|How is the Lithium Battery packaged?||Batteries packed with equipment||Batteries packed with equipment||Batteries packed with equipment||Batteries packed with equipment|
|Special Feature||Built-in flash and Auto Exposure with Manual Switching||Automatic exposure control and versatile shooting modes||Manual Exposure Control and Constant Firing flash||—|
Colour Name: Yellow | Style Name: Camera Only
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The instax mini 8 camera is a compact camera that supports the use of instax mini film to produce instant credit card-sized prints. A built-in flash provides additional illumination for exposures when working in low-light conditions and automatic exposure control helps to ensure consistently accurate exposures in a variety of lighting conditions. An optical viewfinder with integrated target spot is available for image composition and an exposure counter is incorporated into the design to visually display the number of exposures remaining in the film pack. Due to their widespread availability, the instax mini 8 utilizes two AA batteries as its power source.
Please note prior to dispatch the product we/supplier open the Box in order to make sure all the Contents and Accessories are present and then we put our Company’s seal (if required) or Supplier’s Quality Checked Seal which means that the Product has been inspected & Quality Checked. This does not mean that the warranty of Manufacturer is void. The product has full Manufacturer's or Network’s warranty.(see warranty terms & conditions).See all Product description
From the manufacturer
|instax mini 8 camera||instax mini 70 camera||instax mini 90 camera||instax 300 Wide camera|
|Image and Film Type||Mini Film||Mini Film||Mini Film||Wide Film|
|Print Size||54 x 85mm||54 x 85mm||54 x 85mm||108 x 85mm|
|Image Size||46 x 62mm||46 x 62mm||46 x 62mm||99 x 62mm|
|Power Supply||2 x AA 1.5v||2 x CR2||Rechargeable NP-45 Digital Battery||4 x AA 1.5v|
|Fill in Flash||No||Yes||Yes||No|
|LCD Menu screen||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Double Exposure Mode||No||No||Yes||No|
|Bulb Exposure Mode||No||No||Yes||No|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 901 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is a bit of a learning curve in getting perfect photos which I learnt the hard way. The shots are pretty expensive at 70p per picture so I will tell you what I have learnt.
- The pictures may come out black in low light conditions outdoors especially for landscape photos (my picture of the Notre Dam in the night is just black even though the Notre Dam has lots of lights)
- There are 5 lighting settings; indoors, cloudy, sunny, extra sunny and hi-key. The camera has a little led light which tells you what you should use, but this is not always right. Sometimes outdoors it will tell you to use the sunny mode when it is actually cloudy. But if you do that then you will end up with black silhouettes. Trust your own judgement of how bright it is sometimes the photos look better over exposed. I would often use a brighter setting than the camera says.
- Get a close up lens! These are really cheap on Ebay and I'm not sure if you can tell but the photo of my minions came out a little blurry in the centre because I didn't use one and the camera lens was so close.
- I put coloured stickers on the back of my photos to note what setting I used, it helps me remember what setting works in what lighting.
- Lastly the viewfinder and lens don't line up so if it bothers you, you may have to adjust the camera angle to rectify this. But your photos don't come out largely off centre so I don't bother.
Some of the mini photos were scanned in, so you can imagine how detailed the photos are when they are credit card sized.
I hope you find this helpful.
- Edit -
The one of Arc De Triomphe I actually forgot to change the setting from indoors. I took another photo after with the right setting.
The camera was bought for my wife, I'm that impressed with it I'm looking at purchasing the Fujifilm Wide version for myself.
Would definitely recommend based upon our use over the past fortnight.
Photos continue to develop for longer than expected, so don't judge the photo too quickly.
Gives the retro feel to modern photos - really nice gift idea.
Refill cartridges are on the expensive side and do take up a bit of room if you want to bring a few packs with you.
Easy to work, cute design, lightweight, just a bit clunky and hard to fit (not as easy to carry as your conventional camera, but that's the price we pay for trying to be hipsters) - only issue is that it's expensive to buy films for it, but that's polaroids for ya!
Oh - and the purple's real cute.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?