- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown CoverLondon General Insurance Company Limited
- Accidental damage cover including mechanical and electrical breakdown.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
Instax P10GLB3080A Mini 8 Camera - Yellow
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Enables you to take instant credit card photos
- Brightness adjustment
- Built-in flash
- Instax Mini Film, print size 54 (W) x 86 (H) mm, image size 46 (W) x 62 (H) mm
- Power supply LR6/AA-size 1.5 V alkaline batteries x 2
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
instax Mini 9 Camera with 10 Shots - Ice Blue
Polaroid PIC-300 Instant Film Camera (Black)
Instax Mini 70 Camera with 10 Shots - Yellow
Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera (White) wih ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||gsm m||Amazon.co.uk||universal-electricals|
|Film Format Type||Fujifilm Instax Mini film||instax mini film||Sofortbild||Fujifilm Instax Mini film||—|
|Item Dimensions||6.82 x 11.6 x 11.83 cm||6.82 x 11.6 x 11.8 cm||6.35 x 12.06 x 12.7 cm||—||2.5 x 12 x 7.5 cm|
|Item Weight||307 grams||389 grams||0.76 kg||281 grams||215 grams|
|How is the Lithium Battery packaged?||batteries_packed_with_equipment||—||batteries_packed_with_equipment||batteries_packed_with_equipment||batteries_contained_in_equipment|
|Special Feature||Built-in flash and Auto Exposure with Manual Switching||—||Built-in flash, Four scene settings help you capture the perfect shot in any light and Motorized film advance||Automatic exposure control and versatile shooting modes||—|
Colour Name: Yellow | Style Name: Camera Only
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The instax mini 8 camera is a compact camera that supports the use of instax mini film to produce instant credit card-sized prints. A built-in flash provides additional illumination for exposures when working in low-light conditions and automatic exposure control helps to ensure consistently accurate exposures in a variety of lighting conditions. An optical viewfinder with integrated target spot is available for image composition and an exposure counter is incorporated into the design to visually display the number of exposures remaining in the film pack. Due to their widespread availability, the instax mini 8 utilizes two AA batteries as its power source.
Please note prior to dispatch the product we/supplier open the Box in order to make sure all the Contents and Accessories are present and then we put our Company’s seal (if required) or Supplier’s Quality Checked Seal which means that the Product has been inspected & Quality Checked. This does not mean that the warranty of Manufacturer is void. The product has full Manufacturer's or Network’s warranty.(see warranty terms & conditions).See all Product description
From the manufacturer
|instax mini 8 camera||instax mini 70 camera||instax mini 90 camera||instax 300 Wide camera|
|Image and Film Type||Mini Film||Mini Film||Mini Film||Wide Film|
|Print Size||54 x 85mm||54 x 85mm||54 x 85mm||108 x 85mm|
|Image Size||46 x 62mm||46 x 62mm||46 x 62mm||99 x 62mm|
|Power Supply||2 x AA 1.5v||2 x CR2||Rechargeable NP-45 Digital Battery||4 x AA 1.5v|
|Fill in Flash||No||Yes||Yes||No|
|LCD Menu screen||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Double Exposure Mode||No||No||Yes||No|
|Bulb Exposure Mode||No||No||Yes||No|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is a bit of a learning curve in getting perfect photos which I learnt the hard way. The shots are pretty expensive at 70p per picture so I will tell you what I have learnt.
- The pictures may come out black in low light conditions outdoors especially for landscape photos (my picture of the Notre Dam in the night is just black even though the Notre Dam has lots of lights)
- There are 5 lighting settings; indoors, cloudy, sunny, extra sunny and hi-key. The camera has a little led light which tells you what you should use, but this is not always right. Sometimes outdoors it will tell you to use the sunny mode when it is actually cloudy. But if you do that then you will end up with black silhouettes. Trust your own judgement of how bright it is sometimes the photos look better over exposed. I would often use a brighter setting than the camera says.
- Get a close up lens! These are really cheap on Ebay and I'm not sure if you can tell but the photo of my minions came out a little blurry in the centre because I didn't use one and the camera lens was so close.
- I put coloured stickers on the back of my photos to note what setting I used, it helps me remember what setting works in what lighting.
- Lastly the viewfinder and lens don't line up so if it bothers you, you may have to adjust the camera angle to rectify this. But your photos don't come out largely off centre so I don't bother.
Some of the mini photos were scanned in, so you can imagine how detailed the photos are when they are credit card sized.
I hope you find this helpful.
- Edit -
The one of Arc De Triomphe I actually forgot to change the setting from indoors. I took another photo after with the right setting.
The output of the snap is about credit card size which is what I expected and so can neatly fit into a wallet or purse.
There are some good you tube videos out there and worthwhile watching to get some ideas for usage
If you want high end photos, this isn’t the cameRa for you: this is about memories, fun and the instant gratification of a physical print that’s missing from digital photography.
Some commenters say they had all white prints... we had one two. I think it’s because after my daughter put the film in, she kept opening the camera door to look at the cartridge. Once I explained it to her, we’ve not had the problem agaib
Easy to work, cute design, lightweight, just a bit clunky and hard to fit (not as easy to carry as your conventional camera, but that's the price we pay for trying to be hipsters) - only issue is that it's expensive to buy films for it, but that's polaroids for ya!
Oh - and the purple's real cute.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews