- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- Accidental damage cover including mechanical and electrical breakdown.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
Instax Mini 8 Camera - Pink
Order it now.
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Enables you to take instant credit card photos
- Brightness adjustment
- Built-in flash
- Motorised film advance
- Power supply LR6/AA-size 1.5 V alkaline batteries x 2
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
instax Mini 9 Camera with 10 Shots - Ice Blue
Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera - Flamingo Pink
Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera (Pink) with ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology
Polaroid Originals - 9003 - OneStep 2 i-Type instant Camera - White
||£9.21||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||axels-fotoshop||Amazon.co.uk||IGLM ELECTRONIC||SmartShop UK||CAMERA BOX KETTERING|
|Colour||Pink||Ice Blue||Flamingo Pink||Pink||White|
|Film Format Type||Instantané||instax mini film||—||—||—|
|Item Dimensions||7.62 x 12.7 x 13.97 cm||11.6 x 6.82 x 11.8 cm||7.62 x 12.7 x 13.97 cm||12 x 2.5 x 8 cm||17.27 x 11.99 x 11.99 cm|
|Item Weight||0.52 kg||389 grams||499 grams||363 grams||408 grams|
|How is the Lithium Battery packaged?||Batteries packed with equipment||—||Batteries packed with equipment||Batteries contained in equipment||Batteries contained in equipment|
|Special Feature||Built-in flash||—||—||—||—|
Colour Name: Pink | Style Name: Camera Only
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The instax mini 8 camera is a compact camera that supports the use of instax mini film to produce instant credit card-sized prints. A built-in flash provides additional illumination for exposures when working in low-light conditions and automatic exposure control helps to ensure consistently accurate exposures in a variety of lighting conditions. An optical viewfinder with integrated target spot is available for image composition and an exposure counter is incorporated into the design to visually display the number of exposures remaining in the film pack. Due to their widespread availability, the instax mini 8 utilizes two AA batteries as its power source.
- 1 x Instax mini 8 camera
- 1 x Hand strap
- 2 x AA batteries
- 1 x User guide
From the manufacturer
|instax mini 8 camera||instax mini 70 camera||instax mini 90 camera||instax 300 Wide camera|
|Image and Film Type||Mini Film||Mini Film||Mini Film||Wide Film|
|Print Size||54 x 85mm||54 x 85mm||54 x 85mm||108 x 85mm|
|Image Size||46 x 62mm||46 x 62mm||46 x 62mm||99 x 62mm|
|Power Supply||2 x AA 1.5v||2 x CR2||Rechargeable NP-45 Digital Battery||4 x AA 1.5v|
|Fill in Flash||No||Yes||Yes||No|
|LCD Menu screen||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Double Exposure Mode||No||No||Yes||No|
|Bulb Exposure Mode||No||No||Yes||No|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is a bit of a learning curve in getting perfect photos which I learnt the hard way. The shots are pretty expensive at 70p per picture so I will tell you what I have learnt.
- The pictures may come out black in low light conditions outdoors especially for landscape photos (my picture of the Notre Dam in the night is just black even though the Notre Dam has lots of lights)
- There are 5 lighting settings; indoors, cloudy, sunny, extra sunny and hi-key. The camera has a little led light which tells you what you should use, but this is not always right. Sometimes outdoors it will tell you to use the sunny mode when it is actually cloudy. But if you do that then you will end up with black silhouettes. Trust your own judgement of how bright it is sometimes the photos look better over exposed. I would often use a brighter setting than the camera says.
- Get a close up lens! These are really cheap on Ebay and I'm not sure if you can tell but the photo of my minions came out a little blurry in the centre because I didn't use one and the camera lens was so close.
- I put coloured stickers on the back of my photos to note what setting I used, it helps me remember what setting works in what lighting.
- Lastly the viewfinder and lens don't line up so if it bothers you, you may have to adjust the camera angle to rectify this. But your photos don't come out largely off centre so I don't bother.
Some of the mini photos were scanned in, so you can imagine how detailed the photos are when they are credit card sized.
I hope you find this helpful.
- Edit -
The one of Arc De Triomphe I actually forgot to change the setting from indoors. I took another photo after with the right setting.
The camera was bought for my wife, I'm that impressed with it I'm looking at purchasing the Fujifilm Wide version for myself.
Would definitely recommend based upon our use over the past fortnight.
Photos continue to develop for longer than expected, so don't judge the photo too quickly.
Gives the retro feel to modern photos - really nice gift idea.
Refill cartridges are on the expensive side and do take up a bit of room if you want to bring a few packs with you.
Easy to work, cute design, lightweight, just a bit clunky and hard to fit (not as easy to carry as your conventional camera, but that's the price we pay for trying to be hipsters) - only issue is that it's expensive to buy films for it, but that's polaroids for ya!
Oh - and the purple's real cute.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews