on 20 January 2012
this book is ok at first. you start of reading the first 10 pages or so learning about all this stuff to make your business instant. but then you begin to see how vague he is in his writing. he often speaks assumes that the reader knows what he is talking about. for example he may say " have a paperless system" but doesn't go into much detail at all.

also once in a while he may throw in random topics, that totally come out of no where. he is also very repetitive, he will say the same thing over in different words 3 to 4 times. all in all this is a poor book, and mr sugars needs to take some time to develop his writing skill, because this book lacks structure. i would say the 4 hour work week is worth a read, it is about 13 times better than this book. do yourself a favour and acquire that instead.
on 26 April 2017
excellent
on 25 March 2017
This is a poor book - mainly full of little tid bits of advice. I found no actual systems inside.
on 13 October 2008
It's a shame that most of the reviews are from people Bradley J Sugars seems to coach.
The book itself is ok, however there were no gems of information in it for me.
The basic premise seems to be `Find someone whose time is less valuable that yours, train them to do what you do now, use your time to do something more profitable'
It's a good idea, but not that revolutionary and certainly not that easy to implement, especially if you are a one-man band.
Maybe not a 'rush and buy' book but if it only gives you one idea, it will be worth the money
on 10 December 2016
GREAT condition for great price
on 20 June 2017
I purchased it because I though it had templates or systems, but all it told me was to systematise this and that. NO HELP AT-ALL
on 19 July 2007
I first read this book about 3 years ago and went through it with a highlighter. I also created a mind map of the key areas. Since then it's become an often-referred to guide to systemising more and more of what I do. I've used it to help organise teams (regionally, nationally and globally), I've used it to streamline my businesses and to free up my time to do the things I'm passionate about.

In fact I liked it so much I then became involved (personally and professionally!) with an Action Coach.

I have 3 businesses and the practical, usable, straightforward systems and structures mentioned in this book have helped me time and time again in vastly differing businesses. It's proved invaluable to me and each time I revisit it I get something new, some refinement or a new perspective.

It's a book I highly recommend. Don't just read it - apply it, I know it works.
on 23 July 2007
How many jobs do you do over and over again!!! Can anyone else do it, how can you systemise it??? This book shows you how........
on 11 December 2014
Useful manual, if you can actually implement the steps.
on 28 November 2014