on 30 July 2017
originally started using this app on an Ipad. A very good and easy to use app which has helped me to both lose weight and be more active and healthy.
Have marked the app down by one star as I can not carry the information from the ipad to my amazon account. App interface is actually fairly different between the two and I had to purchase the app again.
Would recommend to everyone but it is primarily aimed a women, a male avatar would be an advantage so maybe couples could use it tgeather.
on 4 March 2017
Not very good
on 26 June 2017
Disappointed
on 8 June 2017
Not very good
on 25 July 2014
This app is really helps me stay on track with my diet and without it I would always find a way to quit my diets but this time I don't want to quit my diet. This app is like a game that's really fun but it's kind of like the app gives you a gift. A gift of losing weight. So go on if you wanna loose download this app. Btw the app is FREE yep I said it its FREE unless you want to loose more weight than you can download the pro one. This is the best app ever.
on 5 January 2013
Very helpfully in keeping you focused. The stop clock is a nice idea in helping you to stop and think about not "mindless eating" . The flash cards are a great idea for any body even if your not dieting but maybe in just helping you cut back and keep healthy. I would have given this 5 stars if the timed reminder flashed up on a separate page but it losers it importance when it's all on the same page. Anyhow great app
on 18 August 2017
This is quite good very motivating but repetitive got bored very fast
on 30 August 2017
A simple but effective app. Great tips to keep you motivated
This is quite a fun app. Most weight loss apps seem to track weight and food but thats about it. This lets you set targets and you earn points for healthy behaviours, which wins you different accessories to dress your avatar in. It's cute and like playing a game, and it motivates you to perform healthy behaviours to level up in the app. It appeals to my geeky side anyway. The only way it could be better would be if you could choose which items you wanted to earn with your pounts, rather than get them randomly assigned.
on 15 July 2016
It is a simple way of setting a goal and then working towards it. You can set your own pace, and you get simple virtual rewards. The rewards are pieces of clothing, shoes etc and you keep changing the outfit of this virtual girl. Somehow it is great to keep changing outfits, as you can imagine how you could look if you get this weight of your waist. I have not gone bored with it and... I am losing weight.