|Fits as expected||
|Price:||£13.64 - £14.04 & Free Returns on some sizes and colours|
- Printed hoodie Police Box design print - PLUS - 1 FREE T SHIRT with this item
- Adult sizes with front pocket and hood PLUS 1 FREE T SHIRT when you make this purchase. 1 FREE t shirt when you buy this Hoodie
- 5/6 Yrs, 7/8 Yrs, 9/11 Yrs, 12/13 Yrs, X-Small (37"), Small(38"), Medium(40"), Large(42"), XLarge(44"), XX-Large (46") 315 GSM heavy durable top Hoodie in Adult sizes
- Inside razing ideal to keep warm in these Navy Blue tops
- Quality Stars & Stripes Brand on Label. Star and Stripes brand is a softer and better quality hooded top which is made from soft cotton yarn to ensure longer lasting result and finish after many washes.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Doctor Phone Box Hoodie Navy Hooded sweatshirts in pullover hoodie style, 315 GSM heavy
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Finally the main reason for my 3 star review, as others have mentioned, is that, despite being mentioned in the item description, I didn't receive the free T-shirt with my order. As such the item was dispatched not as advertised
Perfect! What good value for money!
The production quality is of that of high priced branded hoodies, the print does not damage or lift. We ordered it in the next size up as I have been caught out with sizing before but this is true to size, meaning it will last her a good while yet.
Edited today 20th Feb
T-Shirt arrived and my sons face said it all..... well done supplier!!!!
Changed to 5 stars, maybe I should have been a little more patient!
Thanks for the 'free' T shirt - although I am somewhat baffled that anyone could assume that someone ordering an XXL hoodie would have any use at all for a medium T shirt!! Suggestion....If you have t-shirts to 'give away' and you are not able to send in the same size as the main item ordered - why not have a box to tick to send them to a charity shop (where mine will probably end up anyway). Something like - sorry we don't have your size in t shirt - tick whether you still want another size or you would like us to make a charitable donation on your behalf.....just a thought.