- Paperback: 110 pages
- Publisher: Need2know (12 Dec. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1861440707
- ISBN-13: 978-1861440709
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 0.6 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,995,228 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Insomnia - The Essential Guide (Need2know) Paperback – 12 Dec 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Antonia Chitty is a freelance health writer and author of a number of parenting and business books. She trained as an optometrist and promoted eye health for RNIB before moving on to write health features for Which? Magazine. Find out more at www.antoniachitty.co.uk. Victoria Dawson has a specialist interest in sleep issues and is a trained sleep practitioner. She has written a national training package around sleep issues for Scope, the disability charity. Victoria has recently established www.sleepsuccess.co.uk and works with both adults and children to address sleep issues.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.