on 10 June 2011
Fantastic up to date book! I am travelling to Kuala Lumpur in December and wanted the most up to date guide I could find at a sensible price and this book fits the bill! It provides detailed information on everything you should need, including where to eat, stay and sights to visit. I would recommend it to anyone travelling to Kuala Lumpur!
on 30 January 2014
I travel quite a lot for business and leisure and have tried a variety of travel books before. Insight Guide for KL definitely was the best so far. We had a great time in KL and the book contributed a lot to that. Fantastic tips towards local transportation, food recommendations etc. Definitely worth a buy. I also have England, Singapore & Scotland from Insight Guides. Possibly more to follow.
on 2 October 2011
Not sure how the previous reviewer said the book was wonderful not having been there!!

For me a good basic book with the usual tourist information. But,. . we needed a book with good guided walks for our (only) 4 days there and I'm afraid it didn't give it to us. OK as a guide but limited.
on 14 January 2013
Bought as a Christmas present and the receipient was very pleased with it as it included information about all the places they would soon be visiting.
on 23 April 2012
As with the other book on KL this one was very interesting and informative. They both were invaluable on our trip over there.
on 28 September 2015