- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Insider Brooklyn: A Curated Guide to New York City's Most Stylish Borough Hardcover – 14 Jul 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
A Style Expert and Native New Yorker’s Little Black Book of Brooklyn
More Than Two Hundred Places to Eat, Shop, and Explore
Designated the “It” borough of New York, Brooklyn has become a trendsetting destination, drawing tourists from around the world. In this beautiful, thoughtfully curated anthology, style and shopping expert Rachel Felder offers a personal tour of the borough’s best-kept secrets and diverse neighborhoods, as well as a full overview of its definitive cultural institutions, public spaces, and legendary venues.
Inside you’ll find:
- Recommendations for hotels, restaurants, bars, clothing shops, flea markets, museums, parks, performance spaces, and more
- Beautiful full-color photographs of every shop or location
- An extensive list of shopping destinations of every kind: interior decor and antiques sellers, specialty food shops and bakeries, jewelers and artisanal workshops, clothing for men and women, and everything in between
- The address, telephone number, and Web site for every listing, as well as the closest subway station
Written by a native New Yorker, this unique compendium of Brooklyn’s most stylish places to eat, shop, and explore is a must for travelers, home shoppers, and New Yorkers alike.
About the Author
Rachel Felder is a journalist who specializes in writing about travel, trends, and style. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, the Financial Times, Travel & Leisure, and Departures; she has also contributed to publications such as Women's Wear Daily, and the web sites of Vanity Fair and The New Yorker. Her writing has also appeared in People, Rolling Stone, Town & Country, New York, Gotham, and many other magazines and newspapers. The author of Insider London (Harper Design, 2017), Insider Brooklyn (Harper Design, 2016), Manic Pop Thrill (Ecco) and co-author (with Reed Krakoff) of Fighter (Viking Studio), she has appeared at conferences like TEDx Oxford and SxSW. She lives in New York City. Twitter: @rachelfelder Instagram: @rachelfelder
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com